Thursday 12 August 2010

EOTD August 12th: A Plum-y Brown Look


Hey guys,
today I did a look with brown shades that had some kind of plum undertones to it. It's a fall look to me, but even if I'm a bt early with that - I don't mind :) Now I at least know what I can wear in fall :) Plums were already a big fall trend last year, I don't know if it will be that trendy this year, but I've been really liking this color and to make it more wearable, I searched for plum-y browns in my collection and found some in a kit! These are the main products that I used:
All I did was that I first applied my crease color and then dragged it down to my lid to create a slight smokey effect. Then use a shimmering mid-toned brown on the lid over it and darken up the outer corner with a very dark but still plum-y brown. Apply black eyeliner and do the same color scheme on the lower lashline, add mascara and a matte rosewood color to your lips and then you're good to go! :)
I hope you liked this look and I'll see you guys soon! :)
xo xo, Misch

Disclaimer: All products were purchase by me and nobody is paying me to do this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I am very happy about every single one. Please respect that I will not allow disrespectful or rude contents.