Sunday 8 August 2010

I'm back!

Hey guys,
I'm back from Italy!
I just wanted to let you know that I'm back again and that I'm starting to post again! I do have a mini haul for you guys and I'm also gonna tell you what I think of Italian make-up brands, stores and so on, but that'll be a different post. Here I just wanted to show you some pictures I took in Italy. Don't be afraid, the make-up posts will be back soon, I just haven't had enough time or nice light to take pictures of my haul, but that'll come tomorrow, I promise!

I was at the beach near Caorle, and I also got to see Venice! It was so nice weather most of the time and I hung out at the beach all day long! I love Italy so much, as well as the sea!

So here are some vacation photos, I hope you like them!

So I'll see you tomorrow with a haul!
Bye, Misch

Disclaimer: Nobody is sponsoring me for this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I am very happy about every single one. Please respect that I will not allow disrespectful or rude contents.