Friday 27 August 2010

My Nail Polish Collection PART #6: Greens

Hi guys,
here's the another post of my nail polish collection: my green nail polishes!
1 Catrice - 240 Sold Out Forever [slight shimmer; still available; 2-3 coats for full opacity]
2 H&M - Dollar Green [creme; limited edition; 2-3 coats for full opacity]
3 p2 - 222 artful [creme/jelly; still available; 2-3 coats for full opacity]
4 Catrice - C02 Sea of Green [matte; limited edition; 2 coats for full opacity]
5 Essence color&go - 18 check me out [creme; still available; 2 coats for full opacity]
6 MNY - 753 [shimmer/metallic; still available; 2 coats for full opacity]
7 Essence color&go - 15 party on [shimmer/frost; discontinued; 2-3 coats for full opacity]
8 China Glaze - Outta Bounds [shimmer; still available; 2 coats for full opacity] CLICK
9 OPI - Jade is the new Black [creme; still available; 2 coats for full opacity] CLICK
10 Roby Italy - 20 [creme; still available; 2 coats for full opacity]
11 L.A. Colors Color Craze - Treasure Island [glitter; still available; 3-4 coats for full opacity] CLICK
18 Essie - Sew Psyched [creme; limited edition; 2 coats for full opacity] CLICK
19 China Glaze - For Audrey [creme; still available; 2 coats for full opacity] CLICK
20 Chresy - 72 [slight shimmer; still available; 2 coats for full opacity]

By the way: when I get a new nail polish, I take pictures of it as soon as possible and update the post of this color to add it so it's always up-to-date!

Do you own any of these polishes? I'd like to know!
I'll see you guys soon! xoxo, Misch

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I am very happy about every single one. Please respect that I will not allow disrespectful or rude contents.