Tuesday 24 August 2010

NOTD August 24th: Red- Black- White Sailor Stripes

Hi everyone,
today I want to show you my Nails Of The Day! I created red, black and white sailor stripes, which I saw in a similar version here. I really love them!
I first applied p2's 120 it's hot all over the nail, then painted half of the nail with p2's 210 eternal and created the stripes with Essence's french tip painter. You can do the design differently, of course.
I used to do nail art pretty often, but lately I haven't been in the mood for that...but I have some new ideas for designs, so that will come up soon!

I hope you liked this design and I'll see you soon! :)
xoxo, Misch

Disclaimer: In the sidebar

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I am very happy about every single one. Please respect that I will not allow disrespectful or rude contents.