Tuesday 7 September 2010

Beauty Essentials For School

Hey everyone out there,
today I want to show you the beauty products I take to school with me. Keep in mind that these are just my beauty essentials for school, everyone finds other things necessary! I would love to see your beauty essentials for school, so if you do a blogpost about it, send me the link or just write the products in the comments!
And now, let's get started:

Essence Pure Skin Oil Control Paper Green Tea - I have oily skin which means that blotting tissues are a must for me. I especially like to use them after sports class.

Labello Lipcare Velvet Rose - It's just a basic lip balm and I always have one with me, but not always by Labello.

Manhattan ClearFace Coverstick in 76 sand - Just in case I get a pimple or my make-up fades over the day, then I would need it.

CadeaVera Compact Powder in Beige - I apply my powder after I blotted my face and this is one of my favorite pressed powders.

Black Mascara - This one is just the tiniest one I have, I always take black mascara with me.

Essence 2in1 Kajal Pencil in 01 Black & White - Black and white are the most basic colors and for eyeliner they're always useable.

Essence Volume & Gloss Lip Maximizer in 06 crazy about you - This lipgloss doesn't add a lot of color to the lips, but it adds a lot of shine and it tastes minty, and that's perfect for everyday.

Yves Rocher Watercolor Effect Blush in Corail Nude - You know I love this stuff :) A little bit of blush can change your whole appearence, and this blush is super easy to use and small enough to carry it with you everywhere.

Essence Blush Brush - It's a pretty small brush and I use it to apply the compact powder.

Isana Med Hand Sanitizer - At school there are so many people with different illnesses, so a hand sanitizer always comes in handy.

These are the products I take to school with me! Do you take more products with you? Or do you think that make-up is not necessary at school?
I'd like to know! :)
Bye, Misch

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I am very happy about every single one. Please respect that I will not allow disrespectful or rude contents.