Tuesday 28 September 2010

Clinique Anti Blemish Solutions Skincare Line - Day 1

Hey again,
as I told you yesterday, I used the Clinique Anti Blemish Solutions Skincare Line today for the first time. Now I'm going to tell you about my experience with it. I'll go on like that until I used you the whole set, so expect a post every tuesday!
The Cleansing Soap Bar:
It lathers really nicely and cleanses the skin really deeply. It didn't remove all of my make-up, but it also doesn't claim to do that. I really liked how deep cleansed and cared my skin felt after I washed it with the soap. It didn't dry out my skin.

The Clarifying Lotion:
I soaked a cotton pad with it and swept all over my face. Since it was such an intense alcohol smell, I expected it to burn on my face, but it didn't. It only seemed to tighten my skin, but not in way that feels dry. It just felt clean afterwards.

The Clearing Moisturizer:
This one has a really light gel consistency and has this weird, minty scent, that is noticeable for a while, unfortunately. It seemed to moisturize my skin enough, I didn't have any dry feelings.

You are supposed to use all things twice a day, but I just use the moisturizer in the a.m., because I'm more comfortable with that.
So far, I'm pretty happy about it. Of course, by now I can't really tell if it works, but we'll see how it looks like next week!
I'll see you guys soon!
xoxo, Misch

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I am very happy about every single one. Please respect that I will not allow disrespectful or rude contents.