Tuesday 5 October 2010

Clinique Anti Blemish Solutions Skincare Line - Week 1

Hi again,
here is my update on the Clinique skin care line. I've been using it for a week now, and I guess I should tell you about my experience with it.

I really really like the Cleansing Soap Bar. It cleanses my skin so nicely and gently and removes every dirt, sweat or make-up. It a great one, after using it, my skin is squeaky-clean.
The Clarifying Lotion, however, isn't the best toner I ever had. It leaves my skin really cleanly, but it really burns on my skin, especially when I have some sore parts on my skin, and it kinda feels like it dries out my skin. But something I like about it, is that my skin feels so free of any bad things, can't really describe it. :) It seems to get used up very quickly, unfortunately.
The moisturizer is okay, although I hate the scent. I have to get used to it :) But it's pretty nice, it's a light gel consistency that soaks in very quickly. However, this isn't the product for people with dry skin, because for that it's not moisturizing enough.

At first the skin care line seemed to break me out, and I was already really unhappy, but all of the breakouts it caused me, got removed by it within a few days. Now my skin is as clear - or not clear, depends on how you take it - as it was before. I'm curious whether it'll do something for my skin next week!

Do you want to know anything else? Should I mention something else in this weekly mini-review? Tell me!

Okay guys, I'll see you later! Until next time, xoxo, Misch

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I am very happy about every single one. Please respect that I will not allow disrespectful or rude contents.