Thursday 3 February 2011

Valentine's Series: Nail Art #1: Hearts

Hey everyone,
as I did an EOTD series for Halloween and then a NOTD series for Christmas, I'm gonna do one for Valentine's Day :) I'll be doing not only one category, there'll be some EOTDs and NOTDs for sure!
Tell me if you want a certain design or anything!

Today I did a really cute nail design with hearts that is kinda ordinary for Valentine's Day, but I still liked to do it! To some of you it might be too cute, but you don't have to do it ;)

That's what you need:
- your favorite base coat (mine is Essence pro white french)
- a nude peach shimmer base color (I used China Glaze - Sunset Sail)
- a black nail polish (I used p2 eternal)
- a toothpick or any other tool (I used the Essence nail art stylist)
- a multi-color glitter polish (I used one by Essence, don't know the name, sorry)
- your favorite top coat (I used Essence Nail Art Sealing Top Coat)

That's how to do it:
1. Apply your base coat all over your nails to protect your natural nails.
2. Paint your nails with your nude peach color, use as many coats as needed.
3. Pour some black polish onto a piece of paper and pick it up with your tool/toothpick. Draw some hearts onto your nails. You decide how big they are, if you fill them in or not, how many you put onto one nail - just how you like it to be! :)

4. Add your glitter top coat if you want to, but this step is optional, of course!

5. Add your clear top coat to seal the design.

Btw, this is the China Glaze Polish on it's own:
I like it a lot, it's pretty :)
And that's it! Do you like it, or is it "too cute" for your style??
I'll see you soon!
xoxo, Misch

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I am very happy about every single one. Please respect that I will not allow disrespectful or rude contents.