Monday 21 March 2011

Review + NOTD: Catrice - 530 Up In The Air

Hi there!
Today's a review and a NOTD in one! It's about one of the new Catrice Ultimate Nail Lacquers, called 530 Up In The Air. It's a bluish lilac color.
At least I think it's like that, because it looks different all the time! Sometimes it's a pale blue, and then a pale cool lilac again. Whatever it really is, I love the color! It's really pretty :) I used it as the base color for the flower nail design you can see on the pics. I applied one coat of top coat over it, and it lasted a full week -yes, 7 days!- with just showing some tip wear after day 5, and that's amazing :) It can't be because of the top coat, because I use this topcoat all the time and the result and wear is never that good! Awesome! I really love the polish!
Now onto the nail art design:
I just drew some flowers on top of the color. The navy blue flowers are made with China Glaze Anchors Away - First Mate *click* and the almost white flowers are Catrice Floralista - C03 Lavender Breeze *click*. To see how to do this nail design, *click here*. I did it exactly the way that is shown in this video by CutePolish, it's described very well.
What do you think of it? Like it? I do for sure, and a lot of people seemed to, too, because I got a lot of compliments on it :)

I quickly want to tell you that there will be following a lot of reviews now, because I want to get all of the stuff from the permanent line changes through and still have a few things there...so hope you don't mind seeing almost nothing but reviews here...if so, please tell me, then I'll try to change it up a little! There are gonna be a few Essence reviews now coming up, all new products. Hope you'll enjoy them!

I'll see you guys soon!
xoxo, Misch

4 comments:

  1. Your reviews are great, so please go on!
    This colour is soooo pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Salander: thank you! if you want me to, I'll keep it up of course :) yeah, i love it too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yesterday I found Catrice nail polishes here in Milano, but they don´t have the new ones. What a pity!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Salander: yeah, what a pity! But I'm sure you'll be able to get them soon, too :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I am very happy about every single one. Please respect that I will not allow disrespectful or rude contents.