Friday 15 April 2011

EOTD April 15th: Nude Chocolate Look

Hey there!
Today I'm wearing a really simple and natural EOTD that I did with the Chocolate quad by Alverde. I used the p2 double-ended brush which I reviewed here *click* to create it.
I first applied the lightest off-white shade all over my lid, from the lashline to right underneath the brow, using the fluffy side of the brush. Then I applied the sandy color with the stumpy side of the brush onto my direct lid. For the crease I actually used the fluffy side of the brush again, it worked really nice for just a not-too-precise shadowing. I used the darkest color for this.
And then I added the tiniest amount of the shimmery brown to my lower and upper lashline using the stumpy side again. I didn't make this bold or even noticeable because I only wanted the slightest hint of shadowing.
Then finish off with mascara, I used 2 coats of the Diamond Wish mascara by RdLY.
Do you like this look? It's really easy and fine for every-day :)
I'll talk you later!
xoxo, Misch

4 comments:

  1. Your lashes look superlong!! Are they just like that or do you use a lengthening mascara that WORKS?

    ReplyDelete
  2. @marox79: thanks :) well, it's really mascara that makes that difference on me, but it workes with a lot of mascaras...I might do a comparison post soon, and show you some pics of different mascaras on me, and also my natural lashes :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the chocolate brown for my eyes and I think it looks just perfect for yours!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Salander: thanks :) chocolate brown is so perfect, you can wear it pretty much all the time :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I am very happy about every single one. Please respect that I will not allow disrespectful or rude contents.