Monday 4 April 2011

EOTD April 4th: Golden Everyday Look

Hi everyone,
today's look is one that I've been wearing a lot lately! When it's getting spring and the sun's out a lot more, I love to wear something shiny or sparkly :)
All I do for this look is this:
I apply a golden coral shimmer pigment onto my lid. The one I use here is the pigment Sunstone by Jesse's Girl :) Then I add a brown eyeliner to the outer half of both my top lashline and my waterline. Last but not least I added a coat of black mascara :)
This look is so so easy to do, takes not more than 2 minutes and it's neutral enough to wear it everyday! :)
Cool, right?
I wear it all the time!
Do you like it??
xoxo, Misch

4 comments:

  1. Wow! Quick and nice! Golden and coral are perfect colours for spring and summer time, I am really love them when my skin get bronzed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Salander: thanks :) yeah, that's true! Unfortunately I'm not really tan yet, but I hope to get soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. There's a little something awaiting you at

    http://juntasperonorevueltas.blogspot.com/2011/04/premios-awards-teufeu-salander.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. @marox79: thank you so much :) <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I am very happy about every single one. Please respect that I will not allow disrespectful or rude contents.