Wednesday 4 May 2011

My Lipgloss Collection #2: Reds

Hi guys,
after showing already part #1 of my lipgloss collection, here is the second one, my reds :)

These are the ones I own:

Essence Beach Club LE Wet Look Lipgloss
This one is a really old lipgloss from a Limited Edition, but it's still fine to wear. It's a sticky red with multi-colored glitter particles. I like it :)

Essence Lipgloss ?!?
This one's pretty old, too, but it's okay. The color's a glossy red without any shimmer or anything. It's not fully opaque and has a slight pink undertone. I like to wear this when I want a red that's not too bright or obvious.

Essence Eclipse LE Lipgloss 01 Lunch At Cullen's

This gloss is from last summer's Eclipse Collection, a very opaque dark red with shimmer. This one's really obvious and not wearable for every day.

Rival De Loop Pure Lips 016
A gloss that is another pink-based red. It has a lot of silver shimmer particles, like a frost. The taste's a little weird, unfortunately.

Yves Rocher Les Plaisirs Nature Cherry Fruity Gloss
In this review *click* did I already mention it. It's more on the sheer side,very shiny and glossy, and tastes like soap.

So, that's about this part of my lipgloss collection. If you want a review for anything, go ahead and ask :)
I'll see you guys later!
xoxo, Misch

2 comments:

  1. I have one very similar to the second one by Essence. It is from Creamylicious LE and I just love it ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Salander: that's cool, it's really pretty! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I am very happy about every single one. Please respect that I will not allow disrespectful or rude contents.