Monday 9 May 2011

NOTD May 9th: Paint Splatter Nails

Hi there!
I know I promised you to do nail swatches of the new Essence LE polishes soon, but before I get to that in the next couple of days, I have this nail art to show you: Paint Splatter Nails.
The way how to do it is once again from Cutepolish - I love her videos! *click* here to see the paint splatter nail video! :)
I used the Essence Stampy Polish in white as the background color, and then Sundancer by Essence from the Color&Go line for the yellow splatters, Hey Sailor! by China Glaze for the red paint, First Mate by China Glaze for the blue splatter and Jade Is The New Black by OPI for the green paint.
Unfortunately this didn't last very long, I already had some chipping after the first day...that's because of the Essence polish, since it's normally a polish for stamping and not for normal manicures ;) Whatever.
Do you like this design?
I'll see you soon!
xoxo, Misch

4 comments:

  1. Cool mani! I just suscribed to Cutepolish on YT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @marox: thanks :) yeah, she's awesome, right? i love her designs :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So happy and funny manicure. I just subscribed too.
    For duration a top coat may have helped.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Salander: yeah, it is indeed :) that's cool :)
    I did wear a topcoat! but it still didn't work :P

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I am very happy about every single one. Please respect that I will not allow disrespectful or rude contents.