Monday 13 June 2011

EOTD June 13th: Neutral Shimmer Look

Hey there!
Today I have a new EOTD for you guys! It's pretty simple but pretty, so I thought you might wanna see it :) Here you go!
Always always always start with applying an eyeshadow base or primer, it's so so important! I used the Rival de Loop Young one. Then I put the Catrice Mr. Copper's Fields eyeshadow onto the inner half of my lid.
For the crease I used a mix between the dark brown Essence eyeshadow Mumbamumba from an old LE, and the bronze color from the H&M eyeshadow palette. It should just be a few shades darker than the Catrice color. I also added this to the outer part of my lower lashline.
For eyeliner I used the Essence eyeliner pen, and for mascara the Maybelline Great Lash one which I'm recently trying out. Review will be up soon!
And that's it already! A really easy and quick look, but really shimmery and pretty :)
Do you like it?
xoxo, Misch

2 comments:

  1. I love it! This kind of looks are perfect for every day and as summer is close I like it to be shimmery :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Salander: thanks, that's exactly the way I feel about it, too :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I am very happy about every single one. Please respect that I will not allow disrespectful or rude contents.