Tuesday 7 June 2011

EOTD June 7th: Nude Shimmer

Hi guys!
I mentioned the Catrice eyeshadow in 070 Mr. Copper's Fields in my May Favs post *click* and told you I still owed you some EOTDs with it. Well, here's the first one :)

When I did this one, I was in a hurry and had like no time. 
So all I did was apply my eyeshadow base like I always do, and I'm still using the one from RdLY. Then I swept a light shimmery champagne gold color onto the inner half of my lid, and for that I used 02 Sun by RdL. Next I added Catrice's 070 Mr. Copper's Fields to the outer half and the crease of my eye and blended it into the sun color. This gives the look some more dimension and makes it really shimmery :) I also applied a tiny amount along my lower lash line. 
For eyeliner I used the Essence eyeliner pen, and for mascara the Maybelline Colossal Volum' Express one. 
That's it already! This look is done in 2 minute's time, and really shimmery and pretty for everyday :) Do you like it?
Until next time, xoxo, Misch

2 comments:

  1. Very nice look. I didn´t tell you I got the RdLY base and it is working quite fine for me. My lids are very oily, but it is doing same job that the Too Faced one and it was 2 €!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Salander: thanks :) cool :) it's great, huh?! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I am very happy about every single one. Please respect that I will not allow disrespectful or rude contents.