Wednesday 15 June 2011

Introducing: 120 Palette Swatching Series

Hi everyone!
Today I'm introducing I knew series I thought you might find interesting. I'm gonna show you swatches of my 120 palette! I always think that swatches are helpful, so maybe this is something for you ;)
As the name says, this palette contains 120 colors, so I don't want to give you a swatch and description overkill. I decided to show you one row of the palette every few days, so we would have 12 posts in a total, since every row contains 10 shades.
Now I just quickly want to tell you what awaits you in terms of eyeshadows. 120 different colors means also that there are a lot of different finishes. This palette contains shimmers, frosts, mattes, glitters, satins and a lot more. I'll of course always mention the finish of the eyeshadows in the swatching posts. The colors are all really bright, and there are more colorful than neutral shades in this palette. Pigmentation is also really good with most of the shades, you'll see that in the first swatch post. The single eyeshadow pots are really small, a little smaller than 10 Euro Cents. But it will last you a long long time, because you only need the tiniest amount of product.
The palette I got is from the online store Kosmetik-Kosmo.de, back then they still sold this palette. I payed 27 Euros for it back then, and that's a really good price. Nowadays you can find it on Ebay, or at different online stores.
I hope you will like this series!
Until next time,
xoxo, Misch

2 comments:

  1. I have it! I bought it in ebay. I think it's a good way to have many different colours for many looks and very cheap :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Salander: how cool! it's great, right?! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I am very happy about every single one. Please respect that I will not allow disrespectful or rude contents.