Saturday 2 July 2011

Nail Polish Tag!!

Hey everyone,
I thought it was time for a new tag :D So I searched a little and found this 22 question nail polish tag and decided to do it! Hope you'll enjoy it!


1. How many nail polishes do you own?
Right now, I own 131 colored polishes, and a few care stuff :)


2. Where do you store your nail polishes?
I already did a storage post a while back *click*, and I still keep all my polishes in these IKEA plastic things, and they are sorted by brand. The plastic things are standing on a shelf, where they are protected from direct sunlight.


3. From which colors do you own most?
I think I own most blues, and pink is pretty close after that. Here *click* you can for example see my blue collection :)


4. Which color of polish is your least favorite?
I think coral. Not because I don't like it, I love coral in spring and summer, it's really fun and pretty! But especially peachy coral shades don't flatter my skin tone.


5. What is your favorite finish?
That always depends on season, weather and mood, but I think mainly creme and shimmer.


6. When was the first time you painted your nails?
When I was in elementary school my mom would sometimes allow me to paint my nails for carnival or something, but I think I was in 6th grade, around the age of 12, when I stared to wear nail polish regularly. Back then, I of course wasn't into it that much ;)


7. How often do you paint your nails a week?
I think at least two times, because after like 3 days I get bored of a color ;)


8. What is your favorite topcoat?
At the moment, I love Essence's Nail Art Sealing Top Coat.


9. Which nail polish remover do you use?
I'm using Isana's Almond nail polish remover with acetone which I like best. It's inexpensive and does a good job.


10. What's your fave polish brand?
That one's not easy to answer, because there are brand I love but can't really reach, and drugstore brands I use all the time, and stuff like that. But I really love China Glaze and OPI polishes.


11. Any brand you don't like?
No, not really ;) Every brand has its good and bad polishes, so I can't name one here I don't like at all.


12. Do you prefer long or short nails?
Rather on the short side, tending towards medium. But not long at all, as you can always see on my NOTD posts :D


13. What's your favorite red polish?
I think that is Limited Addiction by Essie *click*.


14. Fave pink?
Strawberry Fields by China Glaze *click*.


15. Fave purple?
Not easy to pick, but I tend to OPI - Do You Lilac It? *click*.


16. Fave blue?
Navy blue: China Glaze - First Mate *click*, fave lighter blue: China Glaze - For Audrey *click*. But that's only for right now, here it changes often ;)


17. What about green?
Catrice's C02 Welcome To The Jungle from the Papagena LE *click*. Not too common, and really gorgeous.


18. Your fave gray/brown?
Gray: Manhattan - Gossip Girl *click*, fave brown: Essence's BBC Golden Sands from the BBC collection *click*.


19. And nude?
China Glaze - Knotty, because it's not a traditional nude. *click*.


20. What about orange/peach/yellow?
As I said, peach doesn't suit me, and yellow's not really my color either. But I have a favorite orange, which is Life Preserver form China Glaze *click*. Awesome color :)


21. What are your TOP5 polishes right now?
That's not easy to pick, but here they are in no particular order:
China Glaze - Life Preserver, OPI - Dating A Royal, China Glaze - For Audrey, RdL - 102, OPI  - Jade Is The New Black. Most of these colors I mainly use on my toes, perfect for summer :)


22. What would be your dream polish?
Well, that's really hard to think right off the top of your head, but I think I'd have to say a navy holo :) I'd love to own one :) Do you know any good ones existing?


Well, that's is about this polish tag! :) I want to tag all of you, so do it if you're in the mood to! But there are also two blogs I particularly want to tag:
http://juntasperonorevueltas.blogspot.com/
http://viajandoatodocolor.blogspot.com/
It'd be awesome if you'd do this tag, girls :)


I'll see you later!
xoxo, Misch

10 comments:

  1. Hey! Of course I will do it!
    But...do you really want me to count all my nail polishes? Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I forgot to ask...how many months do I have to select my top five? Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh! I found another interesting tag: my 10 cosmetics below 10 € price. I will do it soon :-) Have you done it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Salander: that's great :)
    well, you kinda have to count them ;) haha!
    I don't know, I just did my top 5 of the past 3 weeks or so ;)
    this tag looks great! If you want me to, then I'm gonna do it, too! :) I haven't done it yet.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would be cool if you do the 10 cosmetics tag, I will do both during the week ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Salander: okay, I'll try to post it as soon as possible!

    ReplyDelete
  7. http://viajandoatodocolor.blogspot.com/2011/07/nail-polish-tag.html

    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Salander: awesome! I like your picks a lot! thanks for sending me the link :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. We're working on it. It takes me ages to answer the questions in tags, thinking what to say and this one had a lot of questions.
    Thank you, sweetie.

    ReplyDelete
  10. @marox: don't worry, take your time with it :) it's great that you want to do it anyway :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I am very happy about every single one. Please respect that I will not allow disrespectful or rude contents.