Friday 26 August 2011

Swatches: Catrice Eyeshadow Duo in Missing: Jack & Rose

Hi you guys,
today I want to show you swatches of an eyeshadow duo by Catrice that will soon be leaving the permanent line. I got this on sale, for 1,95 Euros instead of something around 3 Euros.
The colors are a pale blue and a medium blue with a hint of green in it. They're not fully matte, but there's also no exact shimmer in them, I'd say it's a sheen what they have.
They're buttery and easily to apply. Pigmentation is great, they go on smoothly.
I haven't worn it yet, but when the weather finally cools down a little, I'll do a look with it. Right now it's just too hot to wear any make-up.
Do you own this duo? Or will you get it when it's on sale?
I'll see you guys later!
xoxo, Misch

3 comments:

  1. Nice duo. The Cosnova sales are great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am not sure if you know what "too hot" means, haha!
    I just love it, you are so lucky to find Catrice at those prices!
    I have other eyeshadow duos and they are great.
    Kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @marox: yes, they are :)

    @Salander: haha :D thanks :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I am very happy about every single one. Please respect that I will not allow disrespectful or rude contents.