Tuesday 13 September 2011

120 Palette Swatching Series: Lower Half, 3rd Row

Hey there!
This new episode of my 120 Palette Swatching Series will be showing you the 3rd row of the lower half, which is full of purples and violets. Here are the colors:

1 This is a light pale violet with a subtle shimmer.
2 This violet is a tad darker than number 1, and it has a silver chunky shimmer.
3 This color is almost the same as number 1, just a tad darker, but barely noticeable.
4 Another light violet, just a tad darker.
5 This shade is a like number 2, with the chunky shimmer, just a little darker.
6 Here we have a cool-toned pale violet, with a slight shimmer.
7 This is a matte bright but pale purple, a little pink-toned.
8 Another matte shade, and it's a medium violet.
9 This is a matte grape purple.
10 And last but not least, a darker purple with silver shimmer.
Swatches:
in the shade
in the sun
in the shade
in the sun
That's is for this part of the series. Do you like these types of colors?
Talk to you later!
xoxo, Misch

2 comments:

  1. I love these colours in my lids and nails :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Salander: me too! But you know me, I'm more colorful on my nails than my lids ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I am very happy about every single one. Please respect that I will not allow disrespectful or rude contents.