Sunday 4 September 2011

Blogging-Techniques: Full Face Photos

Hey you guys,
a few days ago (or already more?!) Salander asked me to do a Blogging-Techniques post about full face photos. So here's another post with just my opinion, keep that in mind, you can have a totally different view on this.
Full face photos are a thing you need to think about. On the one hand, these pictures can show you products way better, you see the whole appearance. That way applied blush, foundation or whatever is good to be seen.
But there are again a few downsides. I guess there are always haters you will comment and insult you, and that's just a thing that might not make it worth post pictures of yourself. But on the other hand, if you like yourself, you should be comfortable with showing it to everybody, so you decide.
What could be a problem, too, is that these pictures can be seen by everyone, and it's really what you look like, not only an eye or something. That way you could be found more easily, and it can also make a boss of yours find you on the internet. Some companies don't like that, and won't employ people who have a lot of personal stuff on the internet. Just keep that in mind.
I personally rather choose not to post full face pictures of myself. I do have pictures of myself on Facebook, but there my profile is only visible for my friends, and no one I don't know.
If you want to post full face pictures, then I would say at least look that they're pretty :D I don't think you want something weird about you appearing everywhere, right?!
I hope this was a little interesting for you guys, and answered your question well, Salander :)
Let me know about your opinion!
Until next time,
xoxo, Misch

4 comments:

  1. Great, thanks!
    I don't really like to post pictures of myself, I just did it for a couple of contests. I noticed that people saying bad things don't even need your photo to do it.
    About companies, I don't think that it is a problem at least in Spain. Well, it depends of what kind of pictures you are showing, of course.
    I think just face to show a make up from time to time it is not so bad.
    Of course, I have been very very very selective and I spent much time deciding the right picture to show.
    Anyway, it is not something I feel confortable doing it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Salander: you're welcome :)
    Here in Germany I've been told many times that companies are really picky about things like these...
    I'm glad you are comfortable with it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't post full face photos either. I wouldn't be comfortable in the first place, and I also like to keep a part of me private on the Internet. That's the main reason I'm not into the social networks, really.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @marox: yes, I totally see your point!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I am very happy about every single one. Please respect that I will not allow disrespectful or rude contents.