Thursday 1 September 2011

Spotted: Essence I Love... LE

Hey there!
So my visit to the drugstore really got me stuff for new postings, tomorrow there'll be two other Catrice & Essence posts from there :D
Right now I wanna start with Essence's I Love... LE. This is their preview LE for the new permanent line that'll launch in the next couple of days. It contains only things that will later be permanent, so I didn't get everything, because I can still get it in a few weeks. Here *click* you can find everything this LE contains.
The LE is huge, there's an extra standing thingie for it, if you get what I mean.
sorry for the poor quality, was taken secretly...
Most of the products in this LE are from the line I Love... that contains things like liquid liners, eye pencils, eyeshadow bases, mascaras, etc. The nail polishes are from the Color&Go line and the eyeshadow quad also looks like the normal ones do. The Stay All Day cream eyeshadows are all metallic, and cool-toned. For me a little too much glitter and too dark, so I didn't get any of them. Hoping for other colors in the permanent line! The On-Top Lipglosses are nothing I would wear, so a pass for these, too.
The only thing I got for now is the I Love Glam Powder Eyeliner & Eyeshadow. It's basically a black powder with a few small blue glitter particles, that you can apply with the spongy applicator. Things like these have already been seen, at both inexpensive and expensive brands. I can't wait to try it out, it looks very promising, especially for smokey looks! A review will definitely follow.
Other than that, I'll wait for the arrival of the permanent line.
Did you get anything of this LE?
See ya tomorrow with more Essence & Catrice!
xoxo, Misch

3 comments:

  1. I really love it! I can't wait for it to come Spain!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see what's new in my loved Catrice :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Irene: hope you'll be able to find it soon :)

    @Salander: it's not too new, only some other things from the new permanent line! But still really cool!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I am very happy about every single one. Please respect that I will not allow disrespectful or rude contents.