Friday 21 October 2011

NOTD October 21st: Catrice - Hip Queens Wear Blue Jeans with Spider Nail Art

Hello dear readers!
Today's polish is by Catrice, and it's called Hip Queens Wear Blue Jeans, and unfortunately it got discontinued this fall :/ It's a dark denim blue creme, with jsut a few tiny bright blue glitter particles. But you can barely see themm when I applied it I wasn't even able to tell the glitter.
It applied nicely and evenly, it's opaque with 2 coats, really great.
And then, because it's gonna be Halloween soon, I did a design with it. I used a nail art brush and Essence Stampy Polish in white for the spider's webs. And over top I applied randomly L.A.Colors Nail Art Deco in Silver Glitter. For the spiders I used p2 - eternal, and a nail art brush again.
It's so simple, but perfect for Halloween. The only thing I don't like is that the background is a bit too dark for the spider. But, oh, well ;)
Do you like it? And what kind of Halloween designs do you like?
Until next time,
xoxo, Misch

7 comments:

  1. nice post...definitely you are sharing some usefull aspects..its gud

    As seen on TV products is As Seen On TV products and we’re confident you will find what you’re looking for.
    Seen On TV Spot includes Billy Mays products which are some of the hottest
    As Seen On TV products available. Seen on TV Spot guarantees
    safe and secure ordering options to
    ensure our customers have an optimal shopping experience.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's similar to the 'Underwater' in the C&G line?

    ReplyDelete
  3. @AsSeenOnProducts: thanks :)

    @marox: yes, I looked it up online becuase I don't own the essence one, but from awatches and what other bloggers say I think that they're relly really close :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That reminds me I have that nailpolish from Catrice and I didn't try out yet...
    Cool mani for Halloween :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Salander: thanks! You have to wear it, it's so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hear that this one is coming back and since I already own Into The Dark from Essence Vampire's collection and I know you also have it, I was wondering if you can maybe do a comparison, because they looks really similar
    Thank you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sure I can, I'll try to take pictures as soon as possible :)

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I am very happy about every single one. Please respect that I will not allow disrespectful or rude contents.