Tuesday 8 November 2011

EOTD November 8th

Hi there!
Today I want to show you an EOTD! In the title it doesn't have a name, like my EOTDs usually have, and that's because of a lack of creativity. I don't know, it's not really smokey, but also not too light, it's not very cool or warm toned, and it's also not for just one season. So, no name for this one, sorry!
However, I really like this look, because it's easy to do and it's pretty! I also wore a similar look to a dance night with my friend lately :)
I started off with using NYX's Jumbo Eye Pencil in Yogurt, and applied it all over my lid, stopping right before the crease. There I applied the silver shade from the Essence quad, and blended it towards the brow and towards the lash line with the bronze shade of the quad. In the inner corner and directly under my brow I applied the light champagne shade. And for eyeliner I used the one from the quad. That means I used everything from the quad except for the darkest shade :D Mascara is Catrice's Evolution to Revolution Mascara.
On the lower lash liner I wanted it to be a tad colorful but still be cool-toned. So I applied Essence's Eyeliner Pen in 08 Touch Of Glam, a dark purple, and blended over it with the silver eyeshadow from the quad, to make it a bit more smokey.
I really like this look, do you too?
I'll will talk to you later!
xoxo, Misch

2 comments:

  1. I like it a lot. If you allow me a small advice, I would continue to close the lower line with the corner of your eyes, they will look even better :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Salander: thank you :) and also for the advice, I'll try that the next time :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I am very happy about every single one. Please respect that I will not allow disrespectful or rude contents.