Monday 2 January 2012

New Year's Eve 2011

Hey there!
Happy New Year!
I know this is a day late, but I was just too tired to post that yesterday. I don't know, I didn't go to a huge party or anything, but I was still super tired and slept till 2 pm :D
I spent a lovely night with my family and some friends of the family. First of all I was super busy during the day, because I went skiing and then had to do my sisters' nails! But the evening was relaxing. We had raclette for dinner and it was all really funny :)
Unfortunately it rained here at midnight, so the big firework and everything wasn't as fun, it was a little uncomfy out there in the rain. But it was still great! And since this year's pictures didn't turn out as great, here are some of last year ;)  Sorry for the cheating ;)
For make-up I did a simple look similar to this one *click*, and my nails were all full of glitter! I used Essence's My Sparkling Acrobat again, which I already showed you here *click*. And on my middle finger I did a 2012 in gold. YAY :D
How was your New Year's Eve? And do you have any New Year's resolutions? I'd love to know!
See you soon,
xoxo, Misch

4 comments:

Thank you for leaving a comment, I am very happy about every single one. Please respect that I will not allow disrespectful or rude contents.