Monday 9 January 2012

Review: Essence Crystalliced LE Liquid Highlighter

Hi dear readers,
I now have finally a review of Essence's Liquid Highlighter from their Crystalliced LE. Let's start right away!
Information:
  • it's a fluid highlighter with a creamy consistency
  • part of the Essence Crystalliced LE from this January
  • comes in a tube with a pump
  • the color is a cool-toned silvery white with shimmer
  • it contains 15 ml
  • costs 2.45 Euros
Positives:
  • price
  • nice color for a highlighter
  • since it's cool-toned it'll be usable for a lot of different skin types
  • with the pump it's easy to get out the right amount
  • you only need a tiny bit for a nice glow
  • the shimmer is super fine, you don't feel it on the skin
  • easy to apply with your fingers
  • gives a subtle highlight on your cheekbones
  • it's a possible dupe for Benefit's HighBeam: comparison: *click*
Negatives:
  • it's limited
  • you need to be careful you don't use too much, or you'll look too glowy, especially with oily skin
in the sun, blended 
in the shade, blended
After all, I can say that I really like this highlighter! It's super easy to use and gives a nice subtle glow, good for regular use :) I can really recommend it!
Did you already get this highlighter? Or are you planning to pick it up?
Talk to you soon!
xoxo, Misch

6 comments:

  1. My skin is already oily and I don't like the additional sheen on my face so I will pass on this and try to get polishes ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it is worth to get for such a low price!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've not seen this one, but I love the tinted one by NARS. I have oily skin, so I think it may be too shiny for me!

    http://confessionsofabeauty-holic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. @MissDoll: that's a great choice for you, I'm sure :)

    @Salander: you're so right!

    @habbott2: Unfortunately I don't have one by NARS :P that could be true, though!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks lovely! I might go out and pick it up

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I am very happy about every single one. Please respect that I will not allow disrespectful or rude contents.