Wednesday 15 February 2012

NOTD February 15th: Valentine's Day Manis

Hey everyone,
I hope you all had a great Valentine's Day yesterday! :) I want to show you 2 manis that I was wearing for Valentine's Day, I'm sorry I'm so late with them! I know, it doesn't really make sense to post them now, since Valentine's over, but just to make it complete, I want to show you some pictures. I just had so many other important things to blog about so I totally missed posting them in time ;) Sorry!
The first mani is a Plaid Heart design. It was inspired by this *click* video by Cutepolish, I just changed the colors so it wasn't too pink.
The other one is the design I actually wore for Valentine's Day. It's bright red with white drawings, and that includes lace and hearts. For the lace I already showed you a tutorial here *click* last year.
What do you think of these designs?
xoxo, Misch

1 comment:

  1. Of course! I was waiting your Valentine's mani ;-) Very cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I am very happy about every single one. Please respect that I will not allow disrespectful or rude contents.