Tuesday 28 February 2012

Spotted: Essence Marble Mania LE

Hi dear readers!
I already spotted Essence's new permanent line *click*, and now my drugstore also put up their new LE called Marble Mania.
This LE contains 1 mascara, 3 baked eyeshadows, 2 lipglosses, 1 blush, 4 nail polishes and 1 nail art kit. Here *click* you can find the promo pics on Pinkmelon.
The mascara is black and has white and silver swirls in it. It also glitters. A pass for me.
The baked eyeshadows are also marbled, and they all have pretty wearable and nice colors. There are testers, so I suggest you try them if the colors look interesting to you. I didn't get one, though.
The lipglosses have the marble look, too. They have a metallic-like shimmer and will also be part of the permanent line. I'm not sure if it's these colors exactly, but I'm sure they do have similar ones that are permanent.
The blush is so so gorgeous, and I wish I could get it! There was a tester at the store, and it felt soft and nice, and the shimmer's really pretty...I looked for it at 2 drugstores and they were both sold out! I hate that...
The nail polishes aren't standard colors, but they're still not unique. They did look nice, but I only got one of them which looked best to me: 01 Raspberry Swirl. It's a coral red creme polish, and I mainly got it because it reminded me of OPI Red Lights Ahead...Where? from their Holland Collection, *click*. What do you think? Could they be dupes?
And last but not least, the Nail Art Kit. It's almost the same like the new permanent Nail Art Designer Set, only the limited one has one sponge less and contains 2 toothpicks. I already got the permanent one, so I didn't have to get this one.
After all, I have mixed feelings about this LE. It is nice, but it's definitely not gonna make it into my fav LEs of all time. I wish I could get the blush!! But whatever, it wasn't meant to be...
A NOTD will follow tomorrow :)
What did you get of this LE? Or what do you want from it?
xoxo, Misch

8 comments:

  1. This one is not sold in the netherlands. I would like to have the blush too and some of the polishes :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's really a pity! They should make all the LEs available everywhere...

      Delete
  2. We already have this one and all I wanted were lip glosses but they were already sold out. Well, I will wait for the permanent line and get them later (I hear that the colors in this LE will be also available in regular line) ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you're lucky that they'll be permanent :)

      Delete
  3. I didn't have a look yet to this LE. That nail polish is very pretty but I think I have similar colours.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe you'll see it soon, too :)
      Yes, I'm sure you'd be able to find a dupe for it!

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I am very happy about every single one. Please respect that I will not allow disrespectful or rude contents.