Thursday 22 March 2012

NOTD March 22nd: Catrice Million Styles LE - Return Of The Space Cowboys (layered over black)

Hey guys!
Today I want to show you the first polish from Catrice's Million Styles LE that I'm wearing. Here *click* you can find swatches of this LE.
Return Of The Space Cowboys is a teal shimmer polish that actually has a duo-chrome! The polish's shimmer changes from purple to teal, depending on the angle you look at it. And what I'm glad about: this duo-chrome is also visible on your nails, it really changes! But you do have to have a closer look at it to see that ;) So go ahead and enlarge the pictures!
Since it is a very sheer polish, I decided to layer it. I did 2 coats of p2 Eternal, a nice black creme, and then one of this shimmer polish. Application was great, the Catrice polish went on smoothly without any problems. The shimmer also spread nicely.
It looks really nice, and my best friend said it reminded her of the universe, and it does look a little like it with the glitter. It reminds me a little of the polishes from the Out Of Space LE *click*. There are no dupes as far as I know, but they kind of all fall into the same category.
What do you think of this polish?
xoxo, Misch

PS: A happy happy birthday to my sister! I love you sweetie :)

10 comments:

  1. It is so beautiful!!! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, i have a little award for you and your blog :)

    http://nicht-noch-ein-beautyblog.blogspot.com/2012/03/vielen-dank-fur-eure-awards.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love this type of polishes because you can layer them over a bunch of color and this ano is a perfect combination!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love love love, totally want it! It looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Replies
    1. Auf jeden fall, über schwarz geht das meiste! :D

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I am very happy about every single one. Please respect that I will not allow disrespectful or rude contents.