Thursday 3 May 2012

LE Previews for June

Hey there!
Beginning of a new month, and that means preview time! Today I want to show you what Essence and Catrice have planned for us in the month of June.
First, Essence. They're LE for June is called Ready For Boarding, and than means the theme is kind of like travelling and stuff. Here *click* you can see the promo pics. The products all look really nice, and I love the fact that they're doing 2 colors of blush in one LE! That's great :) And since they're cream blushes, I have high hopes that they'll be similar to Catrice's FeMALE LE cream blush which I love!
Catrice's LE for June will be called Coolibri, and here *click* you can see promo pics. I'm totally smitten about this LE! It's bright, it has a cool summer-themed print, the colors look great...it rocks! I love the shadestick-like eyeshadows, and the nail polish colors and everything! I can't wait to see this one at the store and pick my favorite colors :)
Other than these, Essence will launch a permanent line of perfume, and a Snow White LE. It already talked about these a couple of days ago here *click*.
What do you think of these LEs? Which things do you like best?
xoxo, Misch

4 comments:

  1. I popped into our local store and instead of some of the LE after the Marble Mania, they brought... 50's Girls. Again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh my gosh, really?! I understand that that's pretty annoying!

      Delete
  2. The top coats for the Snowwhite look gorgeous! And Colibri is also promising :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I am very happy about every single one. Please respect that I will not allow disrespectful or rude contents.