Thursday 17 May 2012

NOTD May 17: Manhattan Buffalo for Manhattan LE - 17 Rise Of The Fun

Hey there!
Today I want to show you the first polish I'm wearing from Manhattan's M&Buffalo 2012 LE. It's called Rise Of The Fun.
Rise Of The Fun is a bright yellow, and it's a creme. This shade of yellow is a  true sunshine yellow. It doesn't lean neither orange nor green, and it's just such a happy bright shade.
Application of this one was actually really good! You know yellows can be a pain in the *ss to apply, but this one really isn't! I only did 2 coats, plus base and top coat, and it was free of streaks and perfectly opaque that way. Thumbs up!
To be this color is just pure happiness. I mean, if this isn't happy, what else could it be? It makes me think of the sun when I look at it :) I know it's not the easiest color to pull off and it's not really discreet, but yellow is one of my favorite shades since it's so fun, and that's why I love it :)
I really recommend this polish! What do you think of it?
See you soon!
xoxo, Misch

2 comments:

  1. It really fun color but probably not with my skin tone, however on you it looks marvelous

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, but I understand that this isn't something for everybody.

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I am very happy about every single one. Please respect that I will not allow disrespectful or rude contents.