Sunday 10 June 2012

NOTD June 10th: Kiko - 240

Hey there!
Today it's finally time to show you a NOTD! I'm wearing Kiko's 240.
240 is a deep red creme, and it's very blue-toned. It's a little like a blood red, but very wearable and pretty. I'd say it's actually one of those classy shades of red that everyone should own!
Application was great, this only took 2 nice coat, and that's also what I have on in the pictures, plus base and top coat. It's a very squishy polish, this consistency applies like a dream. No problems at all!
The color actually reminds me a little of Essie's Limited Addiction, and I'm sure you could find a lot of dupes for it. It's not the most original color, but it's stunning and the quality's great :)
What do you think of 240? Do you like this type of classy red?
xoxo, Misch

4 comments:

  1. That nail polish color is amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is very nice colour, but now that I am very tan I prefer more funny colours :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I am very happy about every single one. Please respect that I will not allow disrespectful or rude contents.