Friday 10 August 2012

NOTD August 10th: Essence - Glamorous Life

Hey everyone!
I'm sure you know Essence is changing their whole nail polish line, and before it was too late, I got myself this polish of the Color&Go line: the shade Glamorous Life.
Glamorous Life is a cool-toned pink shade that leans red. It has a lot of shimmer in it, and it's kind of like a mix between a foil and a glass fleck. It's super sparkly, too.
Application of this polish was nice, but it is on the rather sheer side. I ended up using 3 coats for full coverage, and they were needed.
I really love this girly and fun shade! In case you like it, make sure you get it now while you still can!
What do you think of it?
xoxo, Misch

2 comments:

  1. I bought this polish yesterday and I can't wait to paint my nails with it :) Looks great :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I am very happy about every single one. Please respect that I will not allow disrespectful or rude contents.