Friday 31 August 2012

NOTD August 31st: Manhattan Blogger Edition: Modepilot - 04M Saint Germain

Hey there!
Today I want to show you the last Manhattan polish I got from their Blogger Edition, 04M Saint Germain from the Modepilot Collection.
Saint Germain is a very warm brownish red shade. It's a creme, and I think the perfect mix of cherry and brick red. It's a very fall-appropriate shade.
Application of Saint Germain was great. The formula of this creme is just pure awesomeness, it's right between creamy and squishy and makes it so easy to apply this polish. Coverage was also great, I used 2 coats of it.
This is such a pretty shade, with red being a trend color for fall and the warmth and brown tones making you think of fall immediately. I think I'll wear it again because I really love it, but I just couldn't wait till it really was fall :D
What do you think of it?
xoxo, Misch

1 comment:

Thank you for leaving a comment, I am very happy about every single one. Please respect that I will not allow disrespectful or rude contents.