Friday 3 August 2012

Previews September 2012

Hey everyone!
Oh how I missed blogging, I hope I'll be able to get it to a regular basis again :)
Today I want to share some links with you that show us upcoming limited editions!
Next month, in September, Catrice will launch a LE called Upper WILDSide, and here *click* you can see promo pics. I like the idea behind this LE, and the products look nice. I just think that it seems like a pretty small LE, don't you think?! But that doesn't mean it's bad! Looking forward to seeing at the store.
Essence will be releasing 2 LEs, and the first one is called Cherry Blossom Girl *click*. I think it is really cute, but partly I think it could also be a spring LE. Doesn't matter, I'm sure I'll get something of this LE :)
Essence's other LE for September will be called Wild Craft *click*, and this feels like a fall-appropriate LE to me! I like the promo pics and am curious to see it at the store :)
So, with these LEs, I like everything, but there's also nothing that makes me swoon. I'll check it all out in September! What do you think of these LEs?
xoxo, Misch

2 comments:

  1. I'm very excited to see Wild Crafts, textures and natural colors looks very 'me' ;)
    Cherry Blossom Girl is very nice LE, specially those eyelashes but I know I wouldn't wear them and similar goes to Catrice LE, very nice but nothing special. Well, I will wait for some swatches and than I will decide if there are any must products

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's great :)
      I feel the same about the eyelashes, what a pity one barely gets the chance to wear these!
      I do the same :D

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I am very happy about every single one. Please respect that I will not allow disrespectful or rude contents.