Tuesday 18 September 2012

NOTD September 18th: Catrice Hollywood's Fabulous 40ties LE - C03 Marlene's Favorite

Hey there!
Today I want to show you the nail polish I got from Catrice's Hollywood's Fabulous 4ties LE, called C03 Marlene's Favorite. Here *click* I already showed you the collection.
Marlene's Favorite is a dusty coral pink, it's very muted and has rosewood tones to it. It's a creme.
Application was great, it's super shiny and glides on. At first it was a bit patchy, but it evened out perfectly with two coats.
It actually reminds me a little of OPI Java Mauve-A, but Marlene's Favorite is a more coral toned and warmer.
What do you think of it?
xoxo, Misch

3 comments:

  1. Die Farbe ist so hübsch. Ich finde eigentlich, dass alle Lacke aus der LE sehr hübsch sind. Ich habe mir dennoch keinen davon gekauft, weil ich noch zu viele unbenutzte Lacke zu Hause habe.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Versteh ich, die sache mit den unbenutzten lacken :D hab ich auch oft :D

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I am very happy about every single one. Please respect that I will not allow disrespectful or rude contents.