Monday 24 September 2012

October LE Previews

Hey there!
For the month of October I already showed you 2 Essence previews here *click*. Now more LE promo pics have been released, I gotta show them to you :)
Catrice's LE for October will be another Big City Life one. They already launched one of this type last fall, and this time it's a similar thing. It's inspired by 3 cities, Paris, San Francisco and Shanghai, and for each city there'll be an eyeshadow palette and a nail polish. I think all of the products look nice, and they also put a mascara from the permanent line in it. Here *click* you can see the stuff. I'm not sure whether I'll be getting anything, we'll see :)
The other preview I have for you guys is from Essence, with their annual hand lotion winter LE! All of this year's scents sound so good, and I have high hopes that they'll smell as great as they sound! Here *click* you can see them.
What do you think of this LE? Nothing too exciting in my opinion.
xoxo, Misch

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I am very happy about every single one. Please respect that I will not allow disrespectful or rude contents.