Thursday 11 October 2012

Fall Tag

Hi guys!
It's been forever since I've done a tag, but I figured this one would be nice :) It's about fall, so it's the perfect time to do it, don't you think?! Let's get right into it:
1. Favorite Fall lip product?
This year, I like to keep it natural on my lips during fall, or at least so far :D The color I've been using most is The Body Shop's lipstick in 42, a very sheer but caring my lips but better shade. Maybe I'll get around to wearing bolder shades in the next couple of weeks, though :D
2. Favorite Fall Nail Polish?
It's definitely OPI - I'm Suzi & I'm A Chocoholic. You guys know I love that shade, and there's none that could be better for fall. But I love other shades, too, of course :D
3. Favorite Starbucks Fall Drink?
I'm not really at Starbucks very often, I just barely get the chance to! So I don't really have a favorite drink for fall, since I haven't really tried any :P Gotta change that!
4. Favorite Fall Candle?
I don't have a favorite scented candle, I just always burn regular candles :)
5. Favorite Fall Scarf or accessory?
Definitely scarves as fall accessories, but also boots :) My favorite scarf is one by H&M, with a navy, coral, pink and creme pattern on it. And my favorite boots are my wine red ankle boots.
6. Haunted house, haunted hay ride, or haunted corn maze?
I've never done any of these! They're not really common here in Bavaria, but I'd love to do something like that some time :)
7. Favorite Halloween movie?
Mmhmm...Dunno if that counts, but I have to say Scary Movie :D It's hilarious, and my sisters and I always watch it around Halloween :D
8. Favorite candy to eat on Halloween?
Just most of the things with chocolate, that's all I want :D
9. What are you dressing up as for Halloween?!
This year, I'm gonna be Hermione again :D I've always been her when I was young, and this year it's definitely time to pull it out again :D
10. What is your Favorite thing about Fall?
A lot of things actually :D Kicking up leaves during walks, rainy days when you stay at home and read a good book, the trees changing colors, comfy sweaters, Halloween, the Oktoberfest, hot chocolate and all those things :)

I think fall might be my favorite season, I just love it. As you can tell from the last question, I'm a big fan of fall :D
I'd love all of my readers to the tag! Please everyone, do this on your blog or share your answers in the comments :) I'd love to read it all!
xoxo, Misch

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I am very happy about every single one. Please respect that I will not allow disrespectful or rude contents.