Monday 8 October 2012

NOTD October 8th: OPI - Jade Is The New Black

Hi guys!
Today I'd like to show you the very first OPI nail polish I got, Jade Is The New Black from their Hong Kong Collection of Spring 2010. It was around that time when my love for OPI started :)
Jade Is The New Black is a slightly blue-toned green creme. It's super shiny and pretty, and for me the only shade of green I really like to wear.
Application of this polish was great, I used 2 normal coats that went on nicely, the formula is on the squishy side.
I couldn't believe I've never shown you proper pictures of this one before! It's such a pretty polish, it's the one that started my love for OPI nail polishes!
What do you think of Jade Is The New Black?
xoxo, Misch

6 comments:

  1. That color is really nice! I just fell in love with OPI polishes as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! It is also my fav shade of green to wear, and I own many similar colors, but still want this one too ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I am very happy about every single one. Please respect that I will not allow disrespectful or rude contents.