Saturday 29 December 2012

2012's Most Read Posts!

Hey there!
The year is ending, in a couple of days it'll be 2013, so I want to do a couple of year reviews and favorites posts and stuff :)
Today I'm gonna show you the 5 most read posts of 2012 here on my blog. Let's see what you were most interested in!
#5: Essence MySkin Tinted Moisturizer Review with 653 clicks
#4: Catrice Hollywood's Fabulous 40ties LE Eyebrow Lifter C01 Casablanca's Highlight Review with 762 clicks
#3: NOTD Essence Marble Mania LE 01 Raspberry Swirl with 791 clicks
#2: Spotted Essence Breaking Dawn Part 2 LE with 828 clicks
#1: Essence Breaking Dawn Part 2 LE Blush 01 Renesmee Red Review with 926 clicks
I was actually kinda surprised by these most-viewed posts! I had no idea what to expect, but still, it wasn't this :D What do you think of these posts?
xoxo, Misch

3 comments:

  1. These were great posts. :)
    On my blog the most read posts are Essence limited edition collection, but from December is in top 5 also my Christmas inspired manicure, where I did Santa's hat and clothes. I guess, people love to read about Essence stuff. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you :)
      that's cool! they really seem to love essence posts! :D

      Delete
  2. Haha! That is always a surprise, you never know how people will react!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I am very happy about every single one. Please respect that I will not allow disrespectful or rude contents.