Tuesday 29 January 2013

Swatches: Essence Nude Glam Nail Polish 06 Cookies & Cream

Hi there!
Today I'd like to show you another soon-to-be-discontinued product from Essence, one of their Nude Glam Nail Polishes.
It's called 06 Cookies & Cream and is a tan-ish nude shade. It's a little warm-toned and contains tiny golden shimmer particles. I think the name is actually quite matching! It glided on really well and just needed 2 normal coats, perfect here.
I'm not sure whether this nude will work for all skin tones, I bet it's too warm for that. I'll try it with mine in the next couple of days, let's see how it is!
What do you think of it?
xoxo, Misch

2 comments:

  1. I'll take a look at the discounted items when they are €0.99 and see if anything looks interesting.
    This polish looks rather cute, so it will all come down to whether I already own something similar or not, lol.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I am very happy about every single one. Please respect that I will not allow disrespectful or rude contents.