Monday 11 February 2013

NOTD February 11th: Heart Nail Art with China Glaze - Light As Air

Hi everyone!
Today I'd like to show you a cute nail art design using China Glaze's Light As Air.
Light As Air is a light lilac creme. It's slightly muted and is a very cool-toned shade.
Application was great, it has a good consistency which looks great with 2 coats. Here I did 3 to cover up some patches I thought were still visible.
Light As Air was part of the Up & Away Collection of 2010, but should still be available in lots of places.
On top of Light As Air I added little black hearts, a very cute but simple pattern. I just used a dotting tool to create them. This could be something to wear for the upcoming Valentine's Day!
What do you think of it?
xoxo, Misch

1 comment:

Thank you for leaving a comment, I am very happy about every single one. Please respect that I will not allow disrespectful or rude contents.