Friday 1 March 2013

NOTD March 1st: Illamasqua - Faux Pas

Hey there!
Today I'd like to show you Faux Pas by Illamasqua which my sister kindly lent me.
Faux Pas is a blue-toned purple creme. I'd say it's a grape kind of shade! It has a rubber finish, which means it dries to a finish of something between shiny and matte.
Application was great, it has a lovely formula which all of my tried Illamasquas so far have, I'm in love with that! I did 2 normal coats for perfect coverage.
Faux Pas was part of the Fall 2011 Theatre Of The Nameless Collection, but is still available.
I really like this nail polish a lot, also with topcoat as shown here. It might not be utterly unique, however, I think I might do a comparison with China Glaze - Grape Pop and Kiko - 293.
What do you think of it?
xoxo, Misch

2 comments:

  1. I love your water mark around the nail, haha, smart!
    And the colour is very nice. I have never tried Illamasqua!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! :)
      I can definitely recommend them!

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I am very happy about every single one. Please respect that I will not allow disrespectful or rude contents.