Monday 15 April 2013

NOTD April 15th: China Glaze - Life Preserver

Hey guys!
Today I'd like to show you China Glaze's Life Preserver!
 Life Preserver is a muted poppy orange creme. In my pictures it actually looks a tad too bright.
Application was really great, it's super squishy and easy to apply. I did 2 coats for these pictures, which were enough for full opacity. Really good!
Life Preserver was actually part of China Glaze's Anchors Away Collection from Spring 2010, but you should still be able to get it :)
I really love this polish, it's one of my favorite orange shades and it works great for spring :)
What do you think of it?
xoxo, Misch

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I am very happy about every single one. Please respect that I will not allow disrespectful or rude contents.