Wednesday 24 April 2013

NOTD April 24th: Zoya - Rica

Hi there!
Today I'd like to show you Rica by Zoya!
Rica is a very interesting color. I'd say it's mainly a coral shade, but it has a very strong golden glass fleck-like shimmer, and it looks different at every angle! It can go from golden over bright orange to coral to hot pink!
Application was fine, this one is good apply. I did have issues with visible nail line, however, so I did three coats.
It's such a stunning shade!
Rica was part of the Sunshine Collection of Summer 2011, but you should still be able to get it.
What do you think of Rica? Do you love it as much as I do?
xoxo, Misch

3 comments:

  1. Looks really beautiful, especially because of the shimmer

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY GOD!!! I have no words to describe how amazing it is!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I am very happy about every single one. Please respect that I will not allow disrespectful or rude contents.