Sunday 7 April 2013

NOTD April 7th: OPI - Swimsuit...Nailed It!

Hi guys!
Today I'd like to show you Swimsuit...Nailed It! by OPI.
Swimsuit...Nailed It! is a medium to dark blue shade, with a very strong foil finish to it. It's very shiny and stunning!
Application was really great, it required 2 normal coats for full opacity.
Removal of this polish is pretty bad, it stains like crazy. But the beautiful color is worth it in my opinion :D
Swimsuit...Nailed It! was part of the Summer 2011 Miss Universe Collection, but you might still be able to get it.
On the 2nd of April was Autism Awareness Day, and the color for that is blue. Even though this is a couple of days late, I figured it wouldn't be bad to still raise awareness about autism!
What do you think of this shade?
xoxo, Misch

2 comments:

Thank you for leaving a comment, I am very happy about every single one. Please respect that I will not allow disrespectful or rude contents.