Saturday 6 April 2013

Review: Ebelin Make-up Egg (Beauty Blender)

Hi everyone,
today I'd like to review a tool I already mentioned in my March Favorites post, the new Ebelin Make-up Egg! Here you go:
Information:
  • Ebelin Precise Make-up Egg
  • costs 2,95 Euros
  • available at dm
  • potential dupe for the Beauty Blender
  • is basically a pink sponge in the shade of an egg with a point
  • made to apply your foundation with
Positives:
  • price
  • great to apply foundation with
  • blends really well
  • the pointy part is perfect for getting into little corners, for example around your nose
  • you get an even and streak-free finish
  • it's easy to clean and gets back to its original shape
Negatives:
  • availability
I frickin love this tool! It's seriously the best thing even to apply your foundation with, and I love using it every day! I've heard lots of people swoon over this one, and even though I can't compare it myself, it is said to be very very close to the original Beauty Blender. Highly recommend it!
Has anyone of you tried it?
xoxo, Misch

2 comments:

  1. Definitely want to try it, hope I'll find it in my local DM :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I am very happy about every single one. Please respect that I will not allow disrespectful or rude contents.