Tuesday 2 April 2013

Spotted: Catrice Candy Shock LE

Hey there!
Today I'd like to show you Catrice's latest LE, called Candy Shock.
This LE contains 4 baked eyeshadows, 2 lip balm sticks, 1 lip peeling, 1 blush, 1 highlighter, 4 nail polishes and 2 Nail Sugar Pearls. All products can be seen here *click*.
The eyeshadows are all light colors, and all with a shimmer. They seemed to be quite well pigmented, but they also felt like they are fall-out prone, rather chalky that is.
The lipbalm sticks are lipsticks that are surrounded by a lip balm. The colors were very light.
The lip peeling is a little stick, which you are supposed to use to exfoliate your lips. I don't know how it actually works, but I also don't need it.
The blush is a gorgeous marbled pink one, looks great. When I tried it, however, it was too dry and chalky for my liking.
The highlighter is another beautiful product, so pretty to look at! This one, however, isn't exactly my favorite shade of highlighter, so I left it at the store.
The nail polishes are all of very light pastel shades, nothing unique that I don't already have in my collection in a similar version.
Last but not least, the so-called Nail Sugar Pearls. They're just tiny little beads to put onto your nail polish, just like Ciate did them, or a lot of other brands by now actually. They come in a ivory and a pink shade. I decided to try the ivory ones, called C01 Cotton Candy. They were 2,95 Euros. Hope I'll be able to try them soon!
After all, this is a cute and light LE. It works very well, it's just not that interesting to me.
What do you think of it?
xoxo, Misch

1 comment:

  1. fjanie by to wygladalo w małej ilości i na jednym palcu ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I am very happy about every single one. Please respect that I will not allow disrespectful or rude contents.