Friday 10 May 2013

Randomness.

Hey there!
Today it's time for some more randomness! :D
 Don't you just love the feeling of new bedding? I definitely do, and this print is just so cute :D
 Being bored can definitely end up in creativity. Even though I shouldn't be bored, because I always have loads to do, I decided to cut out pictures of make-up from magazines and glue them onto boxes, so they look more fun. I love how they turned out!
 More buckets! And the thing in the middle is a mug I painted :)
 My current book. I'm almost through, and I love love love it! Expect a review soon :)
Finally time for summer shoes! The flower-print bow is part of old H&M wedges I love to wear, and the lacey white shoes are current, also H&M. Love to wear them!

I hope you enjoyed this bit of randomness! :)
See you soon,
xoxo, Misch

6 comments:

  1. The mug you painted is very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm absolutely in love with your mug!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both pairs of shoes looks amazing and definitely my style ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I am very happy about every single one. Please respect that I will not allow disrespectful or rude contents.