Wednesday 11 September 2013

NOTD September 11th: OPI - Magazine Cover Mouse

Hi guys!
Today I'd like to show you the next color from my mini OPI haul, Magazine Cover Mouse!
Magazine Cover Mouse is a pinkish red color with both golden and silverish glitter particles in it. It is a Liquid Sand nail polish, meaning it dries to a matte and textured finish that is very glittery nonetheless.

Application was really good. Due to the huge amounts of glitter the nail polish is a little bit thick, but it's still fine. It is also highly pigmented, meaning you get great coverage right away. I did 2 coats here.
Magazine Cover Mouse was part of the Couture De Minnie Collection from this summer, and should still be easy to get.

I really like how fun this color is! In the bottle it looks way warmer and more golden, but once applied it has these raspberry qualities to it that I like a lot. A gorgeous shade!

What do you think of it?
xoxo, Misch

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I am very happy about every single one. Please respect that I will not allow disrespectful or rude contents.