Wednesday 18 September 2013

Sleek Blush by 3 Flame

Hey everyone!
Today I'd like to show you swatches of my newest blush! 

A couple of great friends of mine recently went to London, and they brought this gorgeous blush back for me! It's an awesome present and I love it!
It's Sleek's Blush by 3, a small blush palette containing 3 different shades. The one they picked out for me is called Flame.
It contains the following three shades:
Furnace, a warm brownish shade with coral orange undertones to it. It has a very slight shimmery sheen to it. It's the most natural of the palette and the pigmentation isn't too strong, so it would be very very hard to overblush.
Bon Fire, a true matte red. It's hot red and incredibly pigmented. You'd have to be very careful when wearing it!
Molten, a orange-ish red shade with a strong golden shimmer. It's again very very strongly pigmented and bright!
I love how these shades are all so unusual, something very different from my typical coral pink blushes I always use! They picked great colors, the quality of all shades is awesome, and I love wearing them!

Have you tried any of these shades?

xoxo, Misch

8 comments:

  1. I want that trio just because of Bon Fire but I'm afraid I'd overdo it and end up not using it at all!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure that you can easily figure out how not to overdo it! and it's not that expensive! :)

      Delete
  2. I love blush by 3, I have Lace and pink spirit, I'll post them in my blog very soon! ciao!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. how cool! I'll definitely check your posts on them out :)

      Delete
  3. Awww, amazing gift you've got! I absolutely love Sleek's eyeshadow palettes, they are simply amazing, great quality, pigmentation, duration and that all for reasonable price. I got few when I was in London and I regret I didn't get any blush, since I want some so badly :D Everytime I see some swatches I'm falling more and more in love with them :D They look stunning <3 And here on e-shops they are overpriced :( Hopefully I'll get to the UK soon again :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that's great, I'd love to check out the eyeshadow palettes as well!
      yes unfortunately they are rather expensive online :P
      but I'm sure you'll be able to buy them soon :)

      Delete
  4. I love them, specially Bon Fire is pretty. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I am very happy about every single one. Please respect that I will not allow disrespectful or rude contents.